Skip to main content

Fabulous Four For Five

Do you love a great deal?
Would you like to know how to get FOUR fabulous stamp sets for only $5?
Starting today Close To My Heart has Two promotions running at the same time!
The first promotion is to celebrate our new Stamp of the Month program. When you spend $50, you can get the Stamp of the Month for only $5! When you do this in August, you will also get the adorable mini alphabet stamp set called A Typeset FREE!


Below is the August Stamp of the Month called Wicked. When you spend $50 this month, you can get this set for only $5!


AND, to celebrate National Stamping Month which is in September, you will get this adorable DOUBLE stamp set called Pair-a-Phrase for FREE, when you spend $75! You’ll love this double set—two D-size sets come in one envelope—which includes phrases and images you’ll use all year. And with a retail value of $35.90, this is a fabulous deal!

Since the promotions overlap from August 15 - 31, if you spend $75, and get the August Stamp of the Month Wicked for $5, you will get both the A Typeset stamp for FREE and thePair-a-Phrase double stamp set for FREE!

If you have been thinking about ordering the new Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge bundle, now is the perfect time to do it because you will qualify for all of these great promotions and you will get 4 extra stamp sets for only $5! There are TONS of other great items to choose from as well, including lots of great discounted, while supplies last, products.

Click here to start shopping now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Studio J Helps Fight Depression

This week I was feeling depressed after returning from a trip to Seattle where I spent time with Daniel, Tiffany and Laura. Tom and I had time to relax and do a few Seattle things so of course I took pictures. I uploaded my pictures but the thought of cleaning up my space to start scrapbooking was overwhelming. Then I got the idea to do some Studio J layouts. The pictures of my loved ones lifted my spirits. Picking the layout components felt a bit like shopping, which can be good therapy. By the end of the week my depression had lifted quite a bit. I think I'm back on track and now I have something to look forward to - the arrival of my layouts. Instant gratification=jpegs! Here are my layouts! If you click on them you can see them full size. I hope they bring you some cheer. If you have questions about Studio J visit my CTMH website or contact me. If you sometimes battle depression, you are not alone. Help and encouragement are available. Here's an article from suite
Easy, Beautiful,Fun See earlier post for information.

I Love Big Ideas- Especially when they're not so big that I can't accomplish them!

Are you ready for some BIG fun?!? It's  Day 1  of the  Big Idea Festival ! We invite you to  login  and view today's challenge, along with some BIG news! Click here to see her response! www.bigpictureclasses.com Copyright 2012 Big Picture Classes. All Rights Reserved.