Skip to main content

Cricut Snob Becomes a Believer


Okay, I confess. I was a Cricut snob. I was perfectly happy to use only CTMH products and happily ignored this "must have" machine until...The Art Philosophy Collection from CTMH. It includes a Cricut cartridge made especially to coordinate with our CTMH products, three stamp sets and chipboard accents that coordinate with the shapes. At our recent Team Meeting (a great reason to be a Consultant) I learned how to use the Cricut. Thanks Julie Berg. Look at what we made. Too cute! Click Here to check it out. Scroll down in my blog to watch a video showcasing this product. Order now and you can get the Double Stamps Special. You'll get $60.80 in free stamps (see my blog entry Fabulous Four For Five). Order before the end of the month to get this great deal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Studio J Helps Fight Depression

This week I was feeling depressed after returning from a trip to Seattle where I spent time with Daniel, Tiffany and Laura. Tom and I had time to relax and do a few Seattle things so of course I took pictures. I uploaded my pictures but the thought of cleaning up my space to start scrapbooking was overwhelming. Then I got the idea to do some Studio J layouts. The pictures of my loved ones lifted my spirits. Picking the layout components felt a bit like shopping, which can be good therapy. By the end of the week my depression had lifted quite a bit. I think I'm back on track and now I have something to look forward to - the arrival of my layouts. Instant gratification=jpegs! Here are my layouts! If you click on them you can see them full size. I hope they bring you some cheer. If you have questions about Studio J visit my CTMH website or contact me. If you sometimes battle depression, you are not alone. Help and encouragement are available. Here's an article from suite
Easy, Beautiful,Fun See earlier post for information.

I Love Big Ideas- Especially when they're not so big that I can't accomplish them!

Are you ready for some BIG fun?!? It's  Day 1  of the  Big Idea Festival ! We invite you to  login  and view today's challenge, along with some BIG news! Click here to see her response! www.bigpictureclasses.com Copyright 2012 Big Picture Classes. All Rights Reserved.