Skip to main content

Perfect Pairs


During July, get a free paper packet and coordinating accessory with a qualifying online purchase.

 


Place an order of $75 or more on my website in July and we’ll send you a popular paper packet and coordinating accessory—a Perfect Pair—for free! Different Perfect Pairs are available on different dates throughout the month so you’ll want to place more than one qualifying order to snatch several Perfect pairs. Plus, with your Perfect Pair order, you will also qualify to get the July Stamp of the Month for only $5!

Order DatesPerfect PairRetailValue
July 1–5Mischief Paper Packet (X7144B) and Midnight Felt Shapes (Z1462)$15.90
July 6–10Dreamin’ Paper Packet (X7142B) and Harvest Charms (Z1633)$14.90
July 11–15Fanfare Paper Packet (X7138B) and Fanfare Level 2 Assortment (Z1400)$17.90
July 16–20Lucky Paper Packet (X7137B) and Lucky My Stickease®Assortment (X7137C)$17.90
July 21–25Mayberry Paper Packet (X7136B) and Mayberry My Stickease® Assortment (X7136C)$17.90
July 26–29Sophia Paper Packet (X7131B) and Sophia My Stickease®Assortment (X7131C)$17.90
July 30–31Believe Paper Packet (X7145B) and Holiday Pockets (Z1486) OR Wonderland Paper Packet (X7146B) and Wonderland My Stickease® Assortment (X7146C)$14.90

Click  here to start shopping on my website and get your free Perfect Pairs before they are gone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Studio J Helps Fight Depression

This week I was feeling depressed after returning from a trip to Seattle where I spent time with Daniel, Tiffany and Laura. Tom and I had time to relax and do a few Seattle things so of course I took pictures. I uploaded my pictures but the thought of cleaning up my space to start scrapbooking was overwhelming. Then I got the idea to do some Studio J layouts. The pictures of my loved ones lifted my spirits. Picking the layout components felt a bit like shopping, which can be good therapy. By the end of the week my depression had lifted quite a bit. I think I'm back on track and now I have something to look forward to - the arrival of my layouts. Instant gratification=jpegs! Here are my layouts! If you click on them you can see them full size. I hope they bring you some cheer. If you have questions about Studio J visit my CTMH website or contact me. If you sometimes battle depression, you are not alone. Help and encouragement are available. Here's an article from suite
Easy, Beautiful,Fun See earlier post for information.

I Love Big Ideas- Especially when they're not so big that I can't accomplish them!

Are you ready for some BIG fun?!? It's  Day 1  of the  Big Idea Festival ! We invite you to  login  and view today's challenge, along with some BIG news! Click here to see her response! www.bigpictureclasses.com Copyright 2012 Big Picture Classes. All Rights Reserved.