Skip to main content

Too Cool!



This month's Stamp Of The Month is particularly cool and different from the normal CTMH style. The card pictured is designed by Cori Rovang. Cori is actually pictured on the flyer for the stamp of the month - she is the one on the right! The paper used is from the Hooligans set. So many uses! I love the colors for layouts of my non-girlie girl daughter. Check it out on pages 16-19 of the idea book! And be sure not to miss the coordinating felt Hooligans on page 91! I'm buying them just to add to my cheering squad!
For the first time Workshops on the Go are pictured in the Idea Book( page 24). These are great kits to have on hand when you want everything in one kit so you can 'grab and go' when heading out to a crop or when you are low on ideas! They come with an exclusive stamp set that coordinates with the paper but cannot be purchased separately, a Level 2 paper pack, a coordinating embellishment kit and step by step instructions. The instructions show you a 2 page layout and 6 cards. You can get a bonus 2 page layout on my website. There is enough paper and embellishments to create them all-- and best of all, the kit is sold at a discounted price because it is all bundled together!
Next week there will be some exciting Studio J news - it just keeps getting better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Studio J Helps Fight Depression

This week I was feeling depressed after returning from a trip to Seattle where I spent time with Daniel, Tiffany and Laura. Tom and I had time to relax and do a few Seattle things so of course I took pictures. I uploaded my pictures but the thought of cleaning up my space to start scrapbooking was overwhelming. Then I got the idea to do some Studio J layouts. The pictures of my loved ones lifted my spirits. Picking the layout components felt a bit like shopping, which can be good therapy. By the end of the week my depression had lifted quite a bit. I think I'm back on track and now I have something to look forward to - the arrival of my layouts. Instant gratification=jpegs! Here are my layouts! If you click on them you can see them full size. I hope they bring you some cheer. If you have questions about Studio J visit my CTMH website or contact me. If you sometimes battle depression, you are not alone. Help and encouragement are available. Here's an article from suite
Easy, Beautiful,Fun See earlier post for information.

I Love Big Ideas- Especially when they're not so big that I can't accomplish them!

Are you ready for some BIG fun?!? It's  Day 1  of the  Big Idea Festival ! We invite you to  login  and view today's challenge, along with some BIG news! Click here to see her response! www.bigpictureclasses.com Copyright 2012 Big Picture Classes. All Rights Reserved.